In order to be considered for the Doctor of Physical Therapy program, students must complete an application (referred to as the “supplemental application”) from the UNLV Graduate College as well as the PTCAS application.
Follow the steps below when completing the UNLV Graduate College application (you must provide an answer for all boxes marked with a red line):
- Visit the Graduate College website.
- Click on the “Apply” tab.
- New users should click “new user” to create a user profile. Returning users may enter their username and password.
- Click “My Profile” and complete the following sections:
- Personal Data
- Click “My Application” and complete the following sections:
- Application Type (Required)
- Academic History (Required)
- “Unofficial Transcripts” are required at time of application
- Students who are accepted will be expected to submit copies of “Official Transcripts” from all attended institutions directly to the graduate college. The graduate college does not accept applicants’ previously submitted PTCAS transcripts.
- Financial Information: (Required)
- Emergency Contact: (Optional)
- Parent’s Education Level: (Optional)
- Graduate Assistantship: Choose “No”. First-year DPT students are not eligible for graduate assistantships.
- Scholarship and Fellowship: (Required)
- Applicants with dependent children may be eligible for an additional scholarship.
- Submit Application (Required)
- Payment of application fee is required.
Applicants are encouraged to submit the UNLV Graduate College application well before the posted deadline. Late applications are not considered.