Printing, Shipping, and Copy Services
Rebel Copy and Send provides a wide variety of printing and shipping services to students, alumni, faculty and staff.
- Black and White Copies
- Color Copies
- Dissertation/Thesis printing
- Packaging Supplies
Integrated Graphics Services
Integrated Graphics Services is a “one-stop” shop for design and printing to fill your visual communication needs. We offer:
- Offset, digital and variable data printing
- A full range of bindery services
- Brokering printed services
- Review of print projects to ensure the UNLV brand standards
- Different ways to order – You can order online for standard stationery items and business cards as well as upload print ready files. For design projects, just meet with us. We’ll get you started with a paperwork order as we consult with you on your project.
- Easy billing, where the department will be billed through the university’s internal system once your project is completed
- Correction and conversion of digital files to ensure they will print correctly by preflighting and proofing your files prior to final printing.
- Copyright management to protect the university from copyright violations and prevent legal problems.
- Rightsourcing — if a project does not fit the equipment capabilities on campus or tight deadline, we will work with one of our contract printers to get your project done.
- Sustainable paper products with recycled content or with FSC chain-of-custody and maximize material use to waste less paper
Getting Your Work Request to Us
- Online Services: The fastest way to get your work order to us is using our RebelWebToPrint Online ordering system.
- In Person: Drop by the Integrated Graphics Services building (PRO) to fill out a work order and get answers to your questions.
- Campus Mail: You can also submit your project via campus mail. Integrated Graphics Services mail stop is 1028.
- Delivery: Free delivery is available for all UNLV locations.
Helpful Hints When Ordering
- Give a realistic date and/or time you need your job delivered. If you need your job for a specific event (i.e. conference, meeting, etc.) please indicate this on your work order. We will strive to meet or beat every need date but need your assistance to do so.
- Let someone in your department know about your project should we have questions and you are not available.
- Be sure to keep the last copy of your work order to reference your job number when inquiring about your printing job.