Toni Repetti, Ph.D.
Interim Chair & Associate Professor
Toni Repetti, Ph.D. is an Assistant Professor for undergraduate and graduate finance, accounting and gaming courses in the William F. Harrah College of Hospitality at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She recently came back to UNLV after teaching for a year at the University of Central Florida. In addition to UNLV courses, Ms. Repetti also teaches online courses and seminars for UNLV’s International Gaming Institute. Toni Repetti’s research interests are in managerial finance and gaming operations with an emphasis on the effect gaming management decisions have on revenue and net income.
With over 19 years of gaming experience in all areas of hospitality operations and 16 years in Finance and Accounting, Toni Repetti has held positions with various levels of responsibility in finance from Analyst to Corporate Director of Finance for numerous properties. Her experience includes working with Las Vegas Strip properties, Midwest casinos, and tribal gaming properties, in areas of budgeting, strategic planning, analysis, property acquisitions, financial reporting, compliance, system implementation, training, and audit. Some of her employment and consulting locations include Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Ameristar Casinos, Treasure Island, Bellagio, Beau Rivage, Legends Gaming, and the State of California.
Toni Repetti received her Ph.D. in Hotel Administration, with a major in finance and a minor in gaming from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She received a Masters of Business Administration from Colorado State University and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She is also a certified managerial accountant (CMA) and a certified hospitality educator (CHE).
- Managerial Finance
- Resort Operations
- Gaming Operations
- Both gaming and resort operations with an emphasis on the effect management decisions have on revenue and net income
- Former Corporate Director of Finance for numerous Integrated Resorts around the country
- Integrated Resort Management
- Gaming Management
- Financial Analysis for the Services Industry (HOA 705 & MHA 605)
- Principles of Casino & Gaming Management (MHA 618)
- Hospitality Accounting II: Managerial Accounting (TCA 321)
- Hospitality Accounting I: Financial Accounting (TCA 221)
- Faculty Advisor for the Hotel Association
- Founding and contributing member of Nevada Hotel & Lodging Association’s Women in Lodging
- CHRIE Regional Treasurer