Joseph Shea, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Joseph Shea, M.D. specializes in both Obstetrics and Gynecology and Family Medicine.
He most recently completed his residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology through the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, School of Medicine where he also obtained advanced Family Medicine Obstetrics fellowship training.
His prior residency training in Family Medicine was completed through the University of Connecticut.
Dr. Shea, who also speaks Spanish, is accepting new patients at both UNLV OB/Gyn clinics which are located near UMC and Sunrise Hospitals at which he operates and delivers babies.
- Completed Fellowships: Family Medicine OB/GYN Fellowship: Dept. of Family Medicine & OB/GYN, Las Vegas, NV
- Completed Residency Programs: Family Medicine Residency: University of Connecticut, Hartford, CT
- Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Undergraduate College: University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN
- Undergraduate Degree: Pre-Professional/Computer Applications/Spanish