Darrell Pepper, Ph.D.
Director of Nevada Center for Advanced Computation Methods (NCACM)
Computational fluid dynamics, environmental flows, heat transfer, species transport, computational methods.
Unmanned Aerial Systems Expertise
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Drag reduction techniques
- UAV design and fabrication
- Flight testing
- Application of thin-film solar for UAVs
- B.S., University of Missouri-Rolla
- M.S., University of Missouri-Rolla
- Ph.D., University of Missouri-Rolla
- ASME Fellow
SEB Program Group: NCACM
SEB Lab Location: 2112
SEB Lab Phone Number: 702-895-1056