Invitation Letter for F-1 or J-1 Students Only

This letter request is for F-1 or J-1 students only. We are not able to write letters for permanent residents, or other visa statuses studying at UNLV.

Personal Information
Current Contact Information
Current I-20 Information

*Note, if you want to receive your I-20 by international mail, you will need to set up an eShipGlobal request. Contact OISS for more information.