The Student Union & Event Services department writes to share some updates with you:
Reservation blackout dates
- Due to capacity, Student Union & Event Services is not accepting any new reservations for the following time periods: Oct 18-24 and Nov 1-7. Additionally, we are not accepting any reservations which require an event coordinator, as determined by our office, with an event date through Nov. 22, 2022.
- As always, you may submit your space needs for the union, rec center, many outdoor spaces, and classrooms for non-academic purposes via our website.
Reservation timeline for major events
- With the new special event protocol in place for major events, we have adjusted our major event submission timeline, for both indoor and outdoor events we manage, to 25 business days in advance.
Registration site timeline
- Need help registering participants for your event? Let us help you improve efficiency and increase attendance by allowing us to create a registration website, with your own unique address, that will automate how your participants sign up, select sessions, pay for your event and more.
- Requests for registration sites must be submitted a minimum of 20 business days in advance
Equipment loans/checkouts and rental timeline
- Equipment loans and checkouts must be requested a minimum of 10 business days in advance.
- Equipment rentals (i.e. a rental we coordinate with an outside vendor) must be requested a minimum of 15 business days in advance.
- All three may be requested online.