Office 365 gives you access to the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more to help you in the classroom and in the office.
- Simple, do-it-yourself setup
- Install on up to five computers (PC or Mac), plus tablets
- Includes 1TB of storage from OneDrive so you can store, access, and share your photos and files from almost anywhere.
Follow these easy steps to get Office 365
- Visit Office.com/Teachers (students can get their free access at Office.com/GetOffice365)
- Verify your eligibility by using your UNLV email address
- Watch your UNLV email for further instructions from Microsoft
- For iPad / iPhone: download Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- For Android: download Microsoft Office Mobile
- Sign in with your Office 365 credentials for full editing capabilities
More information is available online.