DASH Dinner Discussion – Monday, Nov. 18, from 4 to 5:30 p.m. in SU, Room 208 A
- Learn about housing and food insecurity as they impact indigenous communities in the United States. Food will be provided.
Take What You Need – Tuesday, Nov. 19, from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in SU, Ballroom C
- Students are encouraged to stop by the event to pick up free basic need items such as clothes, food, and hygiene products.
Creating Change Leadership Lunch – Wednesday, Nov. 20, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in SU, Room 224
- Come learn about creating change and being a leader in your community while enjoying free lunch.
MAIN EVENT- Faces of Homelessness Panel and Vigil –Wednesday, Nov. 20, from 4 to 5 p.m. in SU, Room 205, and 5 to 5:30 p.m. in Pida Plaza green space
- Join us for a panel of youth who experienced homelessness followed by a vigil to honor those who have lost their lives in Las Vegas while homeless.
DASH – Friday, Nov. 22, from 2:30 to 4 p.m. in SU, first-floor eating bar
- Sign up online to make and pack lunches for those at the Las Vegas Rescue Mission