At 10 a.m. Thursday, University Police Services will be testing all on-campus emergency notification systems across UNLV, CSN, NSC, and DRI campuses, which may include:
- SMS text, voice call, and/or email alert.
- Posts to campus and/or University Police Services’ Facebook & Twitter pages: @UPDSouth, @CSNCoyote, and @NevadaState.
- Desktop computer, public monitors, and VOIP office phone notifications.
- UNLV RebelSAFE App push notifications and CSN MobileSAFETY App feed notifications.
- A voice notification via outdoor RebelSAFE emergency phones on UNLV’s campus.
- An emergency information banner on UNLV’s main website.
Note: This alert is only a practice drill of the systems and not an actual emergency.