The following is a listing of UNLV’s classified vacancies for the week ending Feb. 14:
- Plumber 2, UNLV Facilities Maintenance [R0120293]- closing date: March 5
- Accounting Assistant 3, UNLV Music [R0119594]- closing date: Feb. 29
- Plumber 2, UNLV Facilities Maintenance [R0120293]- closing date: Feb. 27
- Grounds Maintenance Worker 3, UNLV Grounds [R0120224]- closing date: Feb. 25
- Dental Assistant 2, UNLV School of Dental Medicine [R0119857]- closing date: Feb. 24
- Plumber 1, UNLV Facilities Management [R0120208] – closing date: Feb. 22
- Maintenance Repair Specialist 2, UNLV Facility Maintenance [R0120225]- closing date: Feb. 22
- Accountant Technician 1, Office of Information Technology [R0119963]- closing date: Feb. 21
- Administrative Assistant 2 (Medical Assistant 2), UNLV Student Wellness-Student Health Center [R0120096]- closing date: Feb. 20
- Administrative Assistant 3, UNLV School of Nursing [R0119914]- closing date: Feb. 19
- Supply Technician 3, UNLV Facilities Management Budgeting [R0120137]- closing date: Feb. 18
- Administrative Assistant 3, UNLV Facilities Management [R0120158]- closing date: Feb. 18
- Administrative Assistant 1 (Medical Office Assistant), Student Health Center [R0119998]- closing date: Feb. 14
- Administrative Assistant 3, UNLV Liberal Arts [R0119711]- closing date: Feb. 14
- Public Safety Dispatcher 1, University Police Services [R0120338]- Open until filled
- HVACR Specialist 1, UNLV Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning and Refrigeration [R0119241]- Open until filled
- University Police Officer 1, University Police Services [R0119251] – Open until filled
- Custodial Worker 1, Facilities Management [R0108417]- Open until filled
*Application deadline is midnight on the closing dates noted above. Classified listings may change daily. For the most up-to-date listings, please access UNLV’s classified jobs page as well as Workday’s internal job postings.
**Please be sure to read through the UNLV job announcements carefully. Certain UNLV job announcements will request a cover letter and resume or other documents. These requested documents MUST be attached to your online application in order to be considered for the position.
***Internal job postings can be accessed only by internal candidates. Please login to Workday and type “find jobs” in the search bar to locate positions open to internal candidates.
****If you are a current UNLV or NSHE employee, please DO NOT apply through the external site if a position is posted open-competitive. Rather than following the link in the posting, make a note of the requisition number [Rxxxxxxx], log into Workday and type “find jobs” in the search bar and look for the requisition you are interested in applying to. This will allow Workday to recognize that you are a current employee and to link your records if hired.