The following is a listing of UNLV’s classified vacancies for the week ending Nov. 15:
- Electronic Technician 2, UNLV Facilities Maintenance [R0119126]- closing date: Nov. 27
- Administrative Assistant 2, UNLV Police Services [R0119141]- closing date: Nov. 26
- Administrative Assistant 4, Women’s Research Institute of Nevada [R0119035]- closing date: Nov. 26
- Admin Assistant 2, UNLV Campus Life-Campus Recreational Services -Administration [R0119065]- closing date: Nov. 23
- Administrative Assistant 2, UNLV Department of Geoscience [R0119074]- closing date: Nov. 22
- Personnel Technician 3, UNLV School of Medicine [R0118970]-Closing date: Nov. 20
- Library Technician 2, UNLV University Libraries [R0118964]- closing date: Nov. 20
- Administrative Assistant 4, UNLV Human Resources [R0119067]- closing date: Nov. 19
- Public Service Intern 1, Office of Information Technology [R0119071]- closing date: Nov. 15
- University Police Detective, University Police Services [R0119018]- Open until filled
- Grounds Maintenance Worker 2, Facilities Management [R0115254]- Open until filled
- Custodial Worker 1, Facilities Management [R0108417]- Open until filled
- University Police Officer 1, University Police Services [R0118093] – Open until filled
*Application deadline is midnight on the closing dates noted above. Classified listings may change daily. For the most up-to-date listings, please access UNLV’s classified jobs page as well as Workday’s internal job postings.
**Please be sure to read through the UNLV job announcements carefully. Certain UNLV job announcements will request a cover letter and resume or other documents. These requested documents MUST be attached to your online application in order to be considered for the position.
***Internal job postings can be accessed only by internal candidates. Please login to Workday and type “find jobs” in the search bar to locate positions open to internal candidates.
****If you are a current UNLV or NSHE employee, please DO NOT apply through the external site if a position is posted open-competitive. Rather than following the link in the posting, make a note of the requisition number [Rxxxxxxx], log into Workday and type “find jobs” in the search bar and look for the requisition you are interested in applying to. This will allow Workday to recognize that you are a current employee and to link your records if hired.