The following is a listing of UNLV’s classified vacancies for the week ending Aug. 10:
- Administrative Assistant 3, School of Social Work [R0111052] – closing date: Aug. 21
- Administrative Assistant 2, English [R0111086] – closing date: Aug. 20
- Administrative Assistant 4, School of Medicine [R0111297] - Aug. 20
- Accounting Assistant 3, Chemistry and Biochemistry [R0109089] - closing date: Aug. 29
- Administrative Assistant 3, Office of Information Technology [R0110998]- closing date: Aug. 13
- Personnel Technician 3, UNLV School of Medicine [R0103387]- closing date: Aug. 11
- Personnel Technician 3, UNLV School of Medicine [R0103386]- closing date: Aug. 10
- University Police Officer 1, Police Services [R0108351]- closing date: position open until filled
- Grounds Maintenance Worker 1, Facilities Management [R0108415]—closing date: position open until filled
- Custodial Worker 1, Facilities Management [R0108417]—closing date: position open until filled
*Application deadline is 5 p.m. on the closing dates noted above. Classified listings may change daily. For the most up-to-date listings, please access UNLV’s classified jobs page as well as Workday’s internal job postings.
**Please be sure to read through the UNLV job announcements carefully. Certain UNLV job announcements will request a cover letter and resume or other documents. These requested documents MUST be attached to your online application in order to be considered for the position.
***Internal job postings can be accessed only by internal candidates. Please login to Workday and type “find jobs” in the search bar to locate positions open to internal candidates.
****If you are a current UNLV or NSHE employee, please DO NOT apply through the external site if a position is posted open-competitive. Rather than following the link in the posting, make a note of the requisition number [Rxxxxxxx], log into Workday and type “find jobs” in the search bar and look for the requisition you are interested in applying to. This will allow Workday to recognize that you are a current employee and to link your records if hired.