UNLV College of Fine Arts Dean Nancy J. Uscher invites you to the 3rd Annual UNLV Art Walk, a celebration of the arts, co-presented by Susan N. Houston, 5 - 9 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 11. Join us as we honor the Las Vegas arts community for its dedication and support of arts and culture in Southern Nevada.
As the UNLV art galleries open their fall exhibitions, come and explore a variety of arts, performances, and live music as you walk along the academic mall of the UNLV campus. In addition, the 2019 Art Walk lighting design is a wonderful collaboration between the theatre and dance departments, and Student Union & Event Services.
Friday, Oct. 11, 2019
- Free Event & Free Parking
- Food As Art
- Barrick Museum of Art: UNLV Epicurean Society with Cake Pops, Tacos and Beer with flautas, mini corn salad cups, and hibiscus agua fresca
- Pida Plaza: PUB 365 with "The Tom" turkey burgers, Gordon Biersch with bratwurst sliders
- Metcalf Gallery: UNLV with assorted cookies
- Donna Beam Gallery: Lazy Dog with Hatch chile bacon mac & cheese, Tiabi Coffee & Waffle with churro waffles and cold brew
- Artemus W. Ham Hall: Tommy Bahama with assorted items, Bonefish Grill with Ahi Tuna Sash Key Lime Bites, Emerald at Queensridge with assorted items, JMA Chocolates with chocolate confections
- Various locations: Wine & Beer