You are here
Assistant Professor, Journalism and Media Studies
Expertise: Advertising, Global Media, Media Clearance, Media Regulation, Integrated Marketing Communication
Olesya Venger is an assistant professor at the Hank Greenspun School of Journalism and Media Studies. Her work focuses on integrated marketing communication, regulation of controversial products and services, media clearance, and political advertisements. She has been published in the Journal of Advertising, the Global Media Journal, and the Journal of Current Issues and Research in Advertising.
- Ph.D., University of Georgia
- M.A., University of Pennsylvania
- M.A., Marquette University
- M.A., University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy
- B.A., University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy
Olesya Venger In The News
It's either a masterpiece of Yuletide warmth or the most morbid TV commercial ever.