Virtual Open Advising Now Available
Virtual open advising will be available starting Tuesday, September 8. Please call the Advising Center to be put on a waiting list to be called back for your session. These sessions are for short, quick questions and if it takes longer than 10 minutes you will be asked to schedule a regular appointment. This will be on a first-come first-serve basis until we are at capacity each morning or afternoon session.
Open advising is held from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. and from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m. Schedules are subject to change depending on advisors availability due to other work related commitments or being out of the office.
Open advising is for the following:
- On a first-come first-serve basis
- Meant to be a quick 10 minute sessions
- Quick questions, resource assistance, semester schedule changes, or quick semester planning
- Not for change of majors, this requires a full appointment
- Not for catalog changes or graduation plans, this requires a full appointment
- If you have not been in for a scheduled appointment for over a year, you will be required to schedule an appointment.
Advisor of the Day
- Monday - Miles Boulton
- Tuesday - Malou "Lou" Broder
- Wednesday Morning - No open advising
- Wednesday Afternoon - Aline Lopes
- Thursday: No open advising
- Friday Morning - Aline Lopes
- Friday Afternoon - No open advising