UNLV Civil Engineering Programs Ranked in ShanghaiRanking's ARWU
The Howard R. Hughes College of Engineering is proud to announce two of its Civil Engineering programs have been ranked in the 151-200 range in the prestigious Shanghai Rankings Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU).
More than 1,800 Universities are ranked each year by the ARWU who publishes the top 1,000 each year based on six objective indicators and third-party data:
- Number of alumni and staff who have received Nobel Prizes and Field Medals
- Number of highly cited researchers selected by Clarivate Analytics
- Number of articles published in journals of Nature and Science
- Number of articles indexed in Science Citation Index
- Per capita performance of a university
The ARWU is published by the independent ShanghaiRanking Consultancy and recognized as the precursor of global university rankings making this an incredible achievement for the College.
For more information on our Civil and Environmental Engineering and Construction degrees, and all of our programs, please visit https://www.unlv.edu/ceec