UNLV Cares Food Pantry - Fall Semester 2016 Distribution Hours
UNLV Cares Food Pantry collects donations from the UNLV community to assist students and staff. The idea is to provide a mode of support for members of the UNLV community struggling to afford food through a discreet system that allows Rebels to help one another.
· Pantry use is only permitted once during an open week unless you are arriving on foot, bike or public transportation.
· As with previous semesters, if you can't make it to open pantry hours, we can arrange for special accommodations on an emergency basis (contact information is listed at the bottom of this document).
- We are continuing to check ID's. We only serve those affiliated with UNLV, so please bring your ID with you.
- We are a supplementary food pantry which operates on a very limited budget; please adhere to the allotted quantities which we have put in place to ensure our ability to continue serving the students, staff and faculty of UNLV.
- We are counting on campus generosity to restock our shelves. Please drop off canned goods and nonperishable foods in donation boxes located at: Lied Library, Student Union, and the Student Wellness and Recreation Center. Please contact us to arrange any donation that the boxes may not accommodate.
- The UNLV Cares Food Pantry is located at the UNLV Paradise Campus - 851 E. Tropicana Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89119. The pantry is located in the PAR6 building, which is in the back of the Paradise Campus. A map been included on the back of this page.
*****FALL 2016 OPEN PANTRY HOURS****
Monday, September 12th 1-5pm
Monday, September 19th 3-7pm
Monday, September 26th 1-5:30pm
Monday, October 3rd 1-5:30pm
Monday, October 10th 1-5:30pm
Monday, October 24th 1-5:30pm
Monday, November 7th 1-5:30pm
Monday, November 14th 1-5:30pm
Monday, November 21st 1-5:30pm
Monday, November 28th 1-5:30pm
Monday, December 5th 1-5:30pm
Monday, December 19th 1-5:30p
In the event that you need to reach Samantha Bivins for assistance, questions or concerns:
Samantha 702.281.5509 / firstname.lastname@example.org