Start of Semester Reminders
Aug. 4, 2020
Prior to Fall Semester Starting
- Please do not wait until the week prior to the semester starting to get your questions answered. Contact your advisor through email or by setting up a virtual appointment prior to the semester starting. You can call the Advising Center at 895-2522 to schedule an appointment. The week before classes start we are very busy so get everything answered a head of time.
- During the weeks of August 10-21 and August 24-28, we will have virtual open advising. This will run daily from 9 am to 11 am and 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm. This will be on a first-come first-serve basis until we are at capacity.
- If you want a quick 10 minute session with an advisor you will need to call the Advising Center at 895-2522 to be put on a waiting list to be called back. These sessions for short quick questions and if it takes longer than 10 minutes you will be asked to schedule a regular appointment. Change of majors or adding majors or minors will not be done during “open” advising and a regular appointment will need to be made.
- Check your schedule to verify what courses are offered on campus and which ones will be remote or online as schedules could still change!
- Make sure you financial aid is in order so there is not a delay in paying your fall tuition.