Safely Attending an Event at the UNLV Performing Arts Center
The safety of our patrons, artists, and employees continues to be our top concern.
We've instituted several policies and procedures to ensure your safety when attending an event in one of the center's spaces:
- We've restricted access to the venues between performances.
- Cleaning and sanitization policies have been implemented, including: (1) Disinfecting public and performance spaces with an electrostatic sprayer following each event; and (2) Employee training and implementation of proper cleaning practices.
- Pursuant to state, county, and university regulations, masks will be required at all times.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the venue.
- Smoking is currently prohibited on UNLV's campus.
We're excited to welcome live audiences back to our venues. Review our guide to safely attending an event at the UNLV PAC: