Safely Attending an Event at the UNLV Performing Arts Center
The safety of our patrons, artists, and employees has been our top concern since the beginning of the pandemic, and we've been planning for a return to live performances since last year.
We've instituted several policies and procedures to ensure your safety when attending an event in one of the center's spaces:
- We've restricted access to the venues between performances.
- In the lobby areas, we have removed furniture to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- Cleaning and sanitization policies have been implemented, including: (1) Disinfecting public and performance spaces with an electrostatic sprayer following each event; and (2) Employee training and implementation of proper cleaning and practices.
- Seating capacity in our venues is significantly reduced to less than 20% of usual capacity. Seating will be reserved.
- Seating is currently arranged in groups of 2; any number of groups of 2 may be purchased online. If you need to purchase an odd number of tickets or more than 2 (a limited number of larger groups is available), contact the box office at 702-895-2787. The box office will be open from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday to Saturday. The box office may also be reached by email.
- Restroom capacity is limited to allow for proper social distancing inside restrooms. Restrooms will not be available at the end of the event.
- Markers have been installed to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- Entry and exit times will be staggered to limit the number of people entering and exiting at any one time.
- The lobby and seating area will open at the same time to accommodate proper social distancing during entry.
- Pursuant to state and university regulations, masks will be required at all times.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the venue.
- Smoking is currrently prohibited on UNLV's campus.
We're excited to welcome live audiences back to our venues. Review our guide to safely attending an event at the UNLV PAC: