Rebel Summer Series Starts June 7
Explore Your World - Expand Your Imagination
Do you have or know a student preparing to enter grades 2-5 who wants to:
- Learn how airplanes fly?
- Build and test their own bridge design?
- Explore new worlds and expand their imagination?
- Make new friends online and/or in person who share their interests?
Join us at the June 7-July 9 2021 Rebel Summer Series
This free five-week summer learning opportunity is targeted for students entering grades 2-5. They’ll have access to web-based and in-person courses and activities in science and literacy. Staffed by UNLV College of Education faculty, staff and students, this summer’s program will engage and entertain young minds and build their love of learning.
Many of this summer’s activities will be online and available in a self-paced format, so your student can go as fast as they want when they want to. We also have live sessions online and in person at the East Las Vegas Library. This year’s opportunities include:
- Self-paced Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Lessons
- Live Science-based Literacy Lessons
- Self-paced Literacy Lessons
- Live Literacy Lessons
Sign them up for as many options as you want, but don’t delay — Registration closes on June 1 or when the program is full. Materials are free of charge and pickup information will be available after you register.
Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com.