Service rates for the providing of police services at university events have been established for fiscal year 2017. They are the same as the fiscal year 2016 rates.
Police Rates for Fiscal Year 2017:
- Lieutenant: $79.56 per hour
- Sergeant/Detective/K-9: $73.32 per hour
- Police Officer with Vehicle: $65.15 per hour
- Patrol Officer: $62.05 per hour
- Reserve Officer: $37.44 per hour
- Dispatcher/Intake Technician: $54.15 per hour
- Student Security: $20 per hour
- Fuel Surcharge: $100 per event**
**Fuel Surcharge only applies to those events requiring dedicated event outflow traffic control.
PLEASE NOTE: Incidental/consumable supplies in addition to the officers' services may be needed at events in order to provide services in a safe manner to both the campus and public. These items include, but are not limited to: wands, vests, flares, rope cuffs, etc., which will be invoiced at cost and will be detailed out separately.