Qing Wu, MD, ScD, MS, MSPH joins NIPM
Feb. 6, 2015
Dr. Qing Wu accepted a position in NIPM. Qing comes to us from the Mayo Clinic and brings expertise in Clinical Trial design and analysis as well as biostatistics.
- Development and validation of personalized normative value of bone mineral density for osteoporosis diagnosis using “big data”
- Genome-wide association study identifies loci associated with defects in bone microarchitecture, risk of osteoporotic fracture and risk of other common diseases
- Genome-wide Meta-analysis and Mega-analysis identify loci associated with defects in bone microarchitecture, decreased normative value of bone mineral density and increased risk of osteoporotic fracture
- Statistical methodology research in meta-analysis, clinical trials and analysis of “big data”
- Study design and development of statistical models and methodology in survey studies, case-control studies, cohort studies and clinical trials