National Public Health Week
Apr. 4, 2014
April 7 - 13 is National Public Health Week. Get Involved! Show your support for public health and prevention! Take one small step each day for a healthier life!
- Monday: Be Healthy From the Start - Public Health starts with family nutrition, safety, and healthy homes. Learn what you can do at home.
- Tuesday: Don't Panic - Public Health helps communities withstand the impact of natural and man-made disasters. Learn how to plan ahead.
- Wednesday: Get Out Ahead - Prevention is our priority. Together we can help identify and pursue the best preventive health options.
- Thursday: Eat Well - Keeping our nation's food safe and healthy is complex. Learn how to protect yourself from food borne illness.
- Friday: Be the Healthiest Nation in One Generation - For the first time in decades, the current generation isn't as healthy as the one that came before. Come together with your neighbors and colleagues to make sure children and young adults have bright, healthy futures.
Want to learn more? WWW.NPHW.ORG and Check out our degree programs!