IRBNet is HERE! Are you ready? We’re here to help!
The Office of Research Integrity is pleased to announce that registration for IRBNet is now open. The IRBNet suite of tools, accessible via the internet, brings electronic project management, on-line submissions, and many other important research oversight features to the UNLV research community.
Registration begins today, February 19, 2015!
On February 19, 2015 the IRB, IBC and IACUC will begin using IRBNet. Please be reminded:
- Beginning March 2, 2015, all submissions must be submitted through IRBNet, which is accessed at http://www.irbnet.org.
- Please save all documents from the CyberIRB system for your records. CyberIRB will no longer be accessible as of February 28, 2015
- Researchers must use the IRBNet library of forms for New Projects, Continuing Reviews, and Amendments/Modifications.
- Group or individual training sessions are available upon request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit http://www.irbnetresources.org/tresources/training.html for instructional materials to help you navigate the submission process. If prompted, enter Username (unlv) and Password (training).