Intercollegiate and Sport Management Master's Degree Spring Application Deadline October 15
Are you interested in a career in the sports industry? In the Intercollegiate and Professional Sport Management graduate program you'll explore topics in youth and intercollegiate athletics with specialization areas such as diversity in sport leadership, sport analytics, and governance. You can also choose a sequence of courses emphasizing intercollegiate athletic or professional sport management.
Applications for Spring 2022 admission are due Oct. 15, 2021
Go to the Grad Rebel Gateway to apply online and upload:
- Your transcript for your bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university
- Two letters of professional recommendation
- An official copy of your Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores taken within the last five years -- Note: GRE scores waived for Spring 2022 applicants
- Resume showing a minimum of two years of work experience, or equivalent (preferred but not required)
- Statement of interest in the program and field
- Indication of interest in a graduate assistantship, when applicable
Please contact Dr. Nancy Lough, IPSM Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702-219-9521.