Information Session: Career and Technical Education (CTE)
Are you a career and technical education teacher? Interested in teaching career and technical education programs? Learn more about the College of Education's programs and courses at this information session.
The fall semester begins start on Monday, Aug. 23, but some courses have compressed schedules to accommodate teachers' availability (as noted). This fall, the program is offering:
- EDW 539 - Methods of Teaching in Workforce Ed - In person - Saturdays 8 a.m.-4 p.m. from September 13 - October 15, 2021
- EDW 719 - Leadership in Workforce Education and Development - In person and online - dates and times TBD
- EDW 733 - Workforce Education Curriculum and Program Development - - synchronous online - Thursdays 7-9:45 p.m.
- EDW 746 - History and Development of Two Year Postsecondary Institutions - in person - Mondays 4-6:45 p.m. in person at UNLV MPE 233
- EDW 763 - Readings in Postsecondary Education, Workplace Learning and Performance, and Workforce Education Leadership - Online and self-paced
- EDW 771 - Workforce Education Leadership Conference - TBD
- If you are not already in a UNLV graduate degree or certificate program, you can enroll as a non-degree graduate student. Learn more at https://www.unlv.edu/graduatecollege/non-degree
- All teachers currently employed in Nevada are eligible for in-state tuition.