How to apply for administrative leave or remote work due to COVID-19
The request for accommodation during COVID-19 online form to continue working remotely or extend administrative leave is now closed.
If you need to create a new request for administrative leave or remote work, please take the below steps:
- Email Absence Management Coordinator Michael Villapando at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the type of accommodation you are applying for:
- Administrative leave with pay
- Remote work or continuance of remote work
- Include the reason for accommodation:
- Employee is a person who needs to take extra precautions, as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Employee is caring for a family member who needs to take extra precautions, as defined by the CDC
- Employee is experiencing child / adult care challenges due to COVID-19
- Human Resources will contact you within 3 to 5 business days
New requests will be reviewed as they come in. Previously approved accommodation requests are still in effect.
If you have any questions, please contact Michael Villapando at email@example.com.