Hot Off The Presses: Read UNLV Innovation Online!
Read the latest issue of UNLV's research magazine, Innovation! The magazine, which is published by the UNLV Division of Research and Economic Development, is designed to provide in-depth coverage of of UNLV research, scholarship, and creative activity.
Here are some of the highlights of the issue:
- Paths to Innovation – As funding support for higher education is increasingly imperiled, marketing great ideas has never been more popular – or more crucial. Three UNLV projects show how research benefits the university, the business community, and you.
- Research as Remedy – By expanding research and encouraging collaboration, UNLV’s nursing and allied health faculty are advancing patient outcomes.
- Perspective – What impact will a medical school have on the university and its research endeavor?
- Cultivating Research – Faculty Opportunity Awards help innovative ideas blossom into fully formed scientific and scholarly investigations.
- Array of Accomplishment – Shahram Latifi, a professor of electrical and computer engineering whose work explores a wide array of his discipline’s most complex areas, is the 2014 Harry Reid Silver State Research Award winner.
- In Print – Faculty authors explore our place in the universe, Gandhi and his mentors, a small city’s civil rights struggle, and more. Research Briefs – A sampling of research projects across campus.
- Research Briefs – A sampling of research projects across campus.
To learn more about Innovation or to obtain additional copies, contact Executive Editor Sue DiBella at email@example.com or 702-895-4923.