Graduate College Honors Medallion Recipients
At the Feb. 2 Inspiration, Innovation, Impact reception, several students were honored with Graduate College Medallions.
The new Graduate College Medallion Program recognizes exceptionally involved and high-achieving students who participate in Graduate College programming throughout their academic career. Students can earn points by participating in the Grad Rebel Ambassadors Program, receiving an Outstanding Thesis or Dissertation Award, serving on the Graduate & Professional Student Association board, and more.
Students receive Medallions in their last semester and are encouraged to wear them at Commencement.
Congratulations to the Spring 2018 Medallion Recipients!
- Dale Karas, Mechanical Engineering
- Moinak Bhaduri, Mathematical Sciences
- Breanna Boppre, Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Sanjana Das, Electrical Engineering
- Katelyn DiBenedetto, Anthropology
- Jeffrey Eggleston, Interdisciplinary Health Sciences - Biomechanics
- Jessica Hartman, Mechanical Engineering
- Anthony Jordan, Political Science
- Eshani Lee, Chemistry
- Sarah Macintosh, Anthropology
- Matthew Martinez, Anthropology
- Erika Masaki, Political Science
- Daniel Mast, Radiochemistry
- Michael Moncrieff, Anthropology
- Matin Pirouz Nia, Computer Science
- Shahab Taregh Tayeb, Electrical Engineering
- Michael Trevathan, Political Science