Graduate College Announces Spring 2019 Medallion Recipients
The Graduate College Medallion Program recognizes exceptionally involved and high-achieving students who participate in Graduate College programming throughout their academic career.
Congratulations to the Spring 2019 Medallion recipients!
- Valarie Burke, Sociology
- Sharang Chaudhry, Mathematical Sciences
- Claudia Chiang-Lopez, Communication Studies
- Jessica Deberardinis, Mechanical Engineering
- Hafthor Erlingsson, Political Science
- Saruna Ghimire, Public Health
- Linda Kyriannis, Teaching & Learning
- Dory Mizrachi, Public Affairs
- Tiffany Pereira, Life Sciences
- Kazi Tamaddun, Civil Engineering
- Lorinda Toledo, English
- Kristyne Wiegand, Kinesiology
Students can earn points by participating in the Grad Rebel Ambassadors Program, receiving an Outstanding Thesis or Dissertation Award, serving on the Graduate & Professional Student Association board, and more. Students receive Medallions in their last semester and are encouraged to wear them at commencement.