Gaming & Hospitality Innovation @ 2017 Global Gaming Expo (G2E)
The UNLV International Gaming Institute has been hard at work creating new ideas and innovations this year—and the 2017 Global Gaming Expo, made possible by the American Gaming Association (AGA), is our time to show them off!
IGI will have a presence in multiple locations across the Exhibition Hall: AGA's Innovation Lab (Booth #2848), AGA's Integrated Resort of the Future (Booth #5829), and our very own International Gaming Institute table (Booth #1520).
Click the links above for more information, and see below for a full schedule of events:
Tuesday, Oct. 3
- 10:30 – 10:45 am, new game inventions: Easy Jack & Casino Dominoes (Innovation Lab—Booth #2848)
- 1 – 1:30 pm, panel presentation moderated by Jan Jones: Workplace of the Future (Integrated Resort of the Future—Booth #5829)
- 4:30 – 5 pm, presentation: Big Data, Digital Art and Architecture: Spatial Experiences to Reduce Environmental Stress on Travelers (Booth #5829)
Wednesday, Oct. 4
- 10:15 – 10:30 am, new game invention: Slot Collector (Booth #2848)
- 1:30 – 1:45 pm, new gaming apparatus invention: Color-Changing Gaming Objects (Booth #2848)
- 2:30 – 3 pm, presentation: Hyperlocalization of Hospitality-Based Design (Booth #5829)
- 4 – 4:30 pm, presentation: Kinetic Hotel Design: Intelligent Dynamic Architect (VR presentation—Booth #5829)
Thursday, Oct. 5
- 11:15 – 11:30 am, presentation: The Expansion of Innovation by Dr. Mark Yoseloff (Booth #2848)
- 12 – 12:30 pm, presentation: Esports: The Five Biggest Challenges in Monetizing Esports in a Casino Resort by Robert Rippee (Booth #5829)
- 2 – 2:30 pm, presentation: Esports Transforming the Resorts: Design Guidelines for a New Resort (Booth #5829)
Our team is also taking part in several G2E education seminars, including:
- Our Research Director, Dr. Brett Abarbanel, will be speaking at the Esports Betting: The Global Outlook session on Monday 10/2 at 4:15 pm.
- Our International Center for Gaming Regulation Executive Director, Andre Wilsenach, will lead the Responsible Gaming Roundtable: A Fresh Take on Next-Gen Programs on Tuesday 10/3 at 3:30 pm.
- Our Regulatory Center Executive Director, Andre Wilsenach, and Associate Director, Jennifer Roberts, will lead the Global Regulation: What Gaming Regs Should Be session on Wednesday 10/4 at 10:15 am
- The Director of our Hospitality Lab and Esports Lab, Robert Rippee, is moderating the panel Start to Finish: Building a Seamless Customer Experience on Wednesday 10/4 at 1:30 pm.
We hope to see you there!