Fall Semester Reminders for Students
As you prepare to begin classes on Monday, below please find a few important reminders and resources to start your semester:
- Watch five things to know about returning to campus.
- Check out the list of classrooms and computer labs for studying and remote courses.
- Review your course information in MyUNLV, check RebelMail for messages from instructors, and log into WebCampus to see your syllabus and info on class meeting days and times.
- View the latest updates on buildings and services, including Lied Library and Bookstore hours and what dining options are offered in the Student Union. Remember to bring your RebelCard or photo ID.
- Learn how to navigate conflict and engage inproductive discussions.
- Follow UNLV’s new health requirements to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Use the COVID-19 Assessment Tool within the RebelSAFE app every day to assess your health and identify symptoms before coming to campus.
- Face shields can only be worn if paired with a cloth face covering or a mask. Valve masks are not permitted. Details on accepted face coverings are available online.
- Counseling and Psychological Services, the Student Health Center, and other mental health resources continue to be offered remotely.
- UNLV will continue to post updates at unlv.edu/coronavirus/students.
We all share the responsibility to keep ourselves and those around us safe and healthy, and to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Chris Heavey, Ph.D.
Interim Executive Vice President and Provost
Juanita Fain, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Affairs