Fall 2021 Scholarship Auditions
Scholarship auditions for the 2021- 2022 school year will take place virtually. The School of Music will accept both video submissions and virtual Zoom auditions, based on the requirements of each individual division/ area.
Dates for the virtual auditions are December 12, 2020, January 23, 2021, and February 19, 2021 (voice students only). Additional dates may be added at the discretion of the division/ area coordinators.
Please fill out the Audition Information Request Form, and we will be contacting you with scheduling information in the coming days.
For repertoire information specific to your instrument/ voice, and to find out whether you will be required to submit a video or sign up for a virtual audition time, please contact the appropriate division/ area coordinator.
- Brass and Woodwind Studies: Bill Bernatis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Choral Studies: David Weiller (email@example.com); Joe Svendsen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jazz and Commercial Music Studies: Dave Loeb (email@example.com)
- Keyboard Studies: Mykola Suk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Opera Studies: Linda Lister (email@example.com)
- Orchestral Studies: Taras Krysa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Percussion Studies: Timothy Jones (email@example.com)
- String Studies: Kate Hamilto (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vocal Studies: Kimberly James (email@example.com)
- Wind Band Studies: Thomas Leslie (firstname.lastname@example.org); Anthony LaBounty (email@example.com)