Drive-Thru COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Clinic Moves to New Location Oct. 4
The drive-thru COVID-19 testing and vaccination clinic in the parking lot of UNLV’s Stan Fulton building will close at 10:30 p.m. Sept. 30 and reopen at 5:30 p.m. Oct. 4, in the parking lot of the university’s Paradise Campus at 851 E. Tropicana Ave.
The clinic is open to all members of the community and offers free COVID-19 vaccines and PCR tests.
- Hours: Upon relocation, the site’s normal hours of operations will resume five nights a week, Sunday through
- Thursday, 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Cost: The clinic is open to all members of the community. Vaccines and tests are free.
- No Appointments Required: You do not need to make an appointment, but pre-registration is recommended. Pre-registration is not an appointment, but enables a more efficient drive-through process and delivery of test results.
- Tests and Results: Self-swab PCR tests are available, and results take about 72 hours to process. For information about test results, call 1-844-352-0010.
- Vaccines: All three of the COVID vaccines approved for use in the United States — the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, requiring two doses for maximum protection, and Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen one-shot vaccine — are available at the clinic.
- COVID-19 Booster Shots: Booster doses are available to those who previously received the Pfizer vaccine and meet eligibility requirements.
Additional Doses for Immunocompromised: Third doses of Pfizer and Moderna are available for those who are moderately or severely immunocompromised and meet eligibility requirements.These doses are not considered booster shots.
- Questions: The clinic is operated by Clark County, the Southern Nevada Health District, Nevada National Guard and Community Ambulance. For information about test results, call 1-844-352-0010.
For additional vaccine and testing locations at UNLV and in the community, please visit the UNLV coronavirus website COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing page.