COVID-19 vaccine registration open to all UNLV faculty, staff, students and their families
Dear University Community:
We are thrilled to share updates on the vaccination process at UNLV and statewide. Gov. Steve Sisolak held a press conference last night to announce timing for the remainder of Nevadans to receive their COVID-19 vaccines. The governor announced that:
- Only retail pharmacies will begin offering vaccinations to those 16 years old and older with underlying medical conditions beginning Monday, March 22.
- All Nevadans will be eligible at all vaccination sites beginning Monday, April 5.
All students, faculty, staff, and their family members can register for appointments at the UNLV site. If you or your family members have an underlying medical condition as defined by the CDC, please be sure to choose that designation during registration.
A few things to note:
- This registration is for first doses only. If you have had your first dose or have an appointment for your first dose at another location, please go to that location.
- You will need to enter your NSHE/Student ID number. If you do not know your NSHE/Student ID number, type “Student” in this field.
- Family members should type “Family” in the NSHE ID field.
- We are only registering individuals who are 18 years old and older at this time.
- You will receive a registration confirmation via email upon completing the form. To ensure you receive the message, please add the following email address to your safe senders list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send questions to email@example.com
Please take advantage of this opportunity and get your vaccine as soon as possible.
This is a monumental leap forward for our state and the world toward ending this pandemic and returning us to what we love – serving our students and our community.
Chris Heavey, Ph.D.
Executive Vice President and Provost