Congratulations to our 2019 Digital Teaching and Research Fellows!
We are pleased to announce our inaugural Digital Teaching and Research Fellows program. The fellows will conduct research to advance digital teaching and learning at UNLV through projects focused on: the role of hybrid courses in graduate student school-life-work balance; assessing the quality and alignment of online/hybrid courses; and open educational resources. Please join us in congratulating our 2019 fellows:
- Lori Candela, School of Nursing
- Jayce Farmer, Greenspun College of Urban Affairs
- Ed Nagelhout, College of Liberal Arts
- Philip Rusche, College of Liberal Arts
- Jessica Word, Greenspun College of Urban Affairs