Congratulations to the 2018 Leadership Development Academy Fellows
The Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost is pleased to announce the 2018 Leadership Development Academy fellows.
These individuals were selected for their demonstrated aptitude in serving the university and guiding it toward its identified goals. The academy is a year-long experience during which the fellows complete a specific project, work with a senior administrator and attend three to five seminars per semester related to prominent higher education issues and UNLV-specific challenges.
Congratulations to the 2018 Leadership Development Academy class:
- Karen Asquith, Associate Director of IT Strategic Planning and Communications in the Office of Information Technology
- Tondra De, Assistant Director of Faculty Affairs
- Shweta Kadam, Director of Information Technology at the William S. Boyd School of Law
- Anjala Krishen, Associate Professor, Marketing and International Business Instruction
- Jichun Li, Professor and Director of the Center for Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Rimi Marwah, Director of Advising in the Greenspun College of Urban Affairs
- Sheniz Moonie, Associate Professor, Community Health-Environmental Occupational Health
- Raegen Pietrucha, Director of Communications, Research and Economic Development
- Toni Repetti, Associate Professor of Hospitality Administration/Management
- Kelly Scherado, Director of Employee Relations, Absence Management and Staff Development
- David Schwartz, Professor and Librarian IV/director, Center for Gaming Research Libraries Special Collections
To learn more about the program visit Leadership Development in Faculty Affairs.