Check Out; Late Stay Requests; and Summer Housing
With the end of Spring semester approaching, we would like to remind you of the check-out procedures. The Residence Halls will close on Saturday, May 15th at 12:00 PM. All access will be removed and you will not be able to access your room and building after 12:00 PM. Please note, your meal plan will expire on Friday, May 14th at 7:00 PM when the Dining Commons closes.
If you have been approved for a late stay or for the Summer term, you do not need to vacate at that time. Please see your summer assignment email or approved late stay email for more information.
Here are some tips to prepare for your departure:
- Clean your room and bathroom
- Return all furniture to its original position
- Remove all personal belongings
- Remove all trash
- Set the A/C unit on cool, low and 75 degrees. Close the blinds (with slats open)
Check Out Procedures
- Pick up an Express Check Out Form from the Housing & Residential Life Desk or from your complex desk
- After you have removed all of your personal belongings and cleaned your room, place the Express Check Out Form in the drop box located near the exit of your residence halls
Please note: You must complete an Express Check Out form or you will be charged $100 for an improper check out.
Late Stay Request
If you need to stay past Saturday, May 15th at 12:00 PM, please fill out a Late Stay Request Form. All requests must be received by Thursday, May 13th. You can pick up the form at the Housing & Residential Life desk in Tonopah North. Late Stays are an additional charge of $30 per night.
Summer Housing is available! If you are interested in living on campus during the summer, please complete the Summer 2021 Housing Application through the Housing Portal.
Good luck on your finals and congratulations to our graduating seniors! Have a great summer and we look forward to seeing you next academic year! If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact the Housing & Residential Life Desk at 702-895-3489 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of Housing & Residential Life