Certificate and Graduate Program Information Sessions
Interested in pursuing a master's or doctoral degree? How about adding a special certificate to your undergraduate or graduate program to show off your specific interests and strengths? Sign up for these information sessions to learn more.
Career and Technical Education (CTE) graduate programs
- Wednesday, Oct. 6, 5:30-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 20, 5:30-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 3, 5:30-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 1, 5:30-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 15, 5:30-6 p.m.
Early Childhood Education, Multilingual Education, and Special Education graduate programs (in person and via Zoom)
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 9, 5:30-6:30 p.m. Ed Policy & Leadership + Executive Educational Leadership (Ed.D.)
- Monday, Oct. 25, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Educational Policy and Leadership (M.Ed.)
English Language Learning (master’s and graduate certificate programs)
Higher Education (master’s, doctoral and graduate certificate programs)
Intercollegiate and Professional Sports Management (M.Ed.)
Leadership Development and Engagement (undergraduate certificate)
School Counseling and Clinical Mental Health Counseling graduate programs
School Psychology graduate programs