Campus Job: Honors College Student Worker
Honors College is seeking an undergraduate Work Study student for the upcoming academic year! This position will support the Honors College staff through performing a wide range of tasks, including:
- Basic office support (e.g., answering the phone, filing, scanning, copying, word processing, on-campus errands);
- Collaborating with the college’s Director of Communications on creating promotional material;
- Weekly management of Honors College social media;
- Assisting with special projects and college events.
Paid Federal Work Study.
Approximately 10 to 20 hours per week / $10 per hour.
Candidates must meet the following basic requirements:
- Federal Work Study as determined through FAFSA and documented byUNLV Financial Aid (contact Financial Aid if unsure about eligibility)
- Minimum GPA of 3.30
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
How to Apply
To apply, please send an email with the subject line "Student Worker" and following attachments to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter
- Class Schedule
- FWS Award Letter
Explore more News and Highlights from Honors College