Administrative Faculty of the Year: Call for Application
To acknowledge UNLV’s administrative faculty, the AFC brings you the Administrative Faculty of the Year award. One person will be selected based on his/her level of service and dedication to students, colleagues, UNLV, and the community. To qualify, the administrative faculty must:
To qualify, the administrative faculty must:
- Be a full-time UNLV Administrative Faculty employee
- Be employed at UNLV for at least five years at time of application
- Not have won the award within the last ten years
- Not have been formally disciplined within the last year
The awardee will receive $1,500, a plaque, and a headline on the AFC website. Applications are due February 14, 2020. The winner will be announced at the Academic Achievement Awards Gala hosted by the President & Provost as well as at the annual Administrative Faculty Development Day.
- Completed application form, please print, and attach to your PDF packet.
- At least 3 letters of recommendation. The letters should address how the nominee impacts the department and the campus. Specifically include the nominee’s involvement with the university mission, top tier goals, and campus committees.
- One from the nominee’s direct supervisor
- One from within the nominee’s department
- One from outside the nominee’s department
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
**All materials should be in one PDF document and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, February 14, 2020.