Adding Instructors to class
Once you have MyUNLV Staff Access
- Submit a MyUNLV Access Request Form
- Complete Understanding FERPA training and test
- Complete Scheduling Basics and test
- Sign up for Scheduling Advance Training
MyUNLV access and temporary password will be sent to you via your UNLV email address within 48 hours.
- Ensure instructor is on the department drop down menu (if not, contact Scheduling via email@example.com: include NSHE #, Term needed and LV #)
- Navigation to add instructor to class Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Schedule Class Meetings
- Input class information - will open to the Meetings tab
- Under "Instructors for Meeting Pattern" type the instructors NSHE number - assign instructor role - select if you would like the name to be listed in catalog and give correct access
- you can add rows by clicking the (+) button and take rows away by clicking (-) button
Save your work
PLEASE ENSURE THAT AT LEAST ONE INSTRUCTOR/AA or TA has "Approve" access for the class or the grades will not get posted.