Academic faculty listening sessions open for registration
Dear Academic Faculty,
President Keith E. Whitfield is hosting 12 listening sessions for academic faculty Oct. 13-23. During these sessions, academic faculty will have the opportunity to ask questions and to share their experiences, thoughts, and ideas about UNLV.
Separate sessions for administrative faculty and classified staff will be announced soon.
Advance registration is required and each session has limited capacity. Sessions are virtual unless otherwise stated. Academic faculty may register by selecting a date and time below:
- Tuesday, October 13, 1-2 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 14, 4-5 p.m. – Cohen Theatre, first floor, Student Union
- Thursday, Oct. 15, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 15, 4-5 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 19, noon-1 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 19, 4-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 21, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. – Cohen Theatre, first floor, Student Union
- Wednesday, Oct. 21, 1-2 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 22, 9-10 a.m.
- Friday, Oct. 23, 10-11 a.m.
If you are unable to attend, please share your feedback with President Whitfield using this comment form.
We hope you can join the conversation with President Whitfield and share your unique insight and thoughts on UNLV’s strengths and challenges.