A complete application consists of the following:
- Application form (this web form)
- Career essay that answers the following questions: (sent as an attachment with this form)
- What are your career goals?
- How will participation in this program assist you in achieving your career goals?
- What relevant courses have you completed?
- Do you have any prior research or work experience?
- Why are you interested in the research projects of the selected mentors?
- Which publications of the selected mentors did you review?
- Current transcript (unofficial transcripts are acceptable, sent as an attachment with this form)
- One letter of recommendation from a professor, graduate student, lab instructor, supervisor in any science, technology, engineering and mathematics discipline.
Letters of recommendation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the applicant's name in the subject line; letters from non-scientists will not be accepted.