1. View Current Openings
Go to the classified employment opportunities on our current job openings site. Select the position of your interest to read the full job posting.
2. Apply Through the Application Link
- Scroll through the list of positions to find the one you wish to apply for. Or alternatively, use the Control F search function to search by the position number or keywords from the title.
- Click on the link for the position you wish to apply for.
3. Create a User ID and password
If this is the first time you are applying for a position at UNLV or within the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE), you will need to create a Workday Candidate Home account. If you have previously applied, please use the same login credentials.
4. Complete a Personal Profile
Once you create your Workday Candidate Home Account, you will be prompted to enter a personal profile for your application, including personal contact information and employment history. This profile will be saved under your email, but can be edited if needed on future applications.
5. Attach Required Documents
Please refer to the job posting to determine what documents are required for the position. You must attach these documents to your application in order to be considered for the position.
6. Complete Voluntary Demographic Information and Pre-Employment Declarations
Complete these pages in order to finish your application and receive a confirmation email.