Before completing the online application form, you will need to:
- Download an unofficial transcript from MyUNLV
- Please remember to make sure that your pop-up blockers are disabled while using MyUNLV. Enabled pop-up blockers can block the download of the transcript.
- If you have yet to complete a semester at UNLV
- First-semester freshman — high school transcript
- First-semester graduate student — undergraduate transcript
- Transfer student — transcript from previous institution
- Write a one-to-two page, double-spaced statement
- The statement should describe academic and professional goals.
- PROOFREAD CAREFULLY (Remember, professionalism and presentation count)
- ONE sample of your best work (writing sample, audio/video project, etc.)
Once you have an unofficial transcript, personal statement, and a sample you can submit a complete application.