Photo shoot information can be found in the File Info panel on individual images.
Don’t see it? Click on the button in lower right.
Basic caption information is drawn in the Photo Request Form. This information is embedded in a downloaded image’s metadata. So be sure to use good descriptions of the shoot in the form, including proper names of people, titles, events, and places.
- Verify facts — Typos do happen and details can change. The metadata is accurate to the date taken. Check name spellings, titles, student status, etc., particularly when photo is more than a semester old.
- Rewrite caption information to reflect your specific usage.
- Help us out — If you spot an error, email email@example.com to correct the file.
When appropriate, include a photo credit line in editorial usage (or tag the photographer in social media posts)
- (FirstName LastName/UNLV Photo Services)
- Courtesy of UNLV Photo Services