Search Advocate Directory
Below are academic and administrative faculty from across campus who were trained to serve as Search Advocates. Click on an image to view a faculty member's unit, faculty appointment (academic or administrative), and thoughts about a fair and equitable search process. To request a Search Advocate, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- For each position that you would like a search advocate for, provide the position title, position number, and department/unit name.
- View the list of Search Advocates below and provide up to three names of individuals that you would like to serve on your faculty search committee. Please observe the following guidelines:
- Select an advocate outside your college/school or division.
- Know that academic faculty should serve on academic faculty searches and administrative faculty should serve on administrative faculty searches.
- Due to scheduling, some advocates may not be available, so please submit more than one name.
Upon receipt of your email, we will verify each Advocate’s availability before confirming the advocate assignment. For questions, contact email@example.com.