Customized Workplace Solutions
Human Resources' Organizational Development (OD) department is available to partner with units across campus to provide strategic, customized solutions to workplace challenges. Their results-oriented approach focuses on these goals:
- Achieving greater levels of effectiveness and productivity
- Enriching the lives of faculty, staff, and ultimately students
- Team Strengthening activities
- Mission, vision, and values development or revision
- Strategic planning
- Climate assessments
- Discussion / education groups
These services, if provided by HR/OD, are no cost. However, there may be times when it is necessary to refer out for services. If so, every effort will be made to ensure services provided are cost effective.
Request a Service
If you are a leader of a unit or team and would like to learn more about or work with OD, please complete this form.
If you are an individual interested in one-on-one assistance with your personal goals, please contact Director of Organizational and Employee Development, Erin Collier, firstname.lastname@example.org.